Thursday 3 October 2013

I started not knowing how to do anything, but i have learnt how to import images from the internet and put them into photoshop. it may be basic but i learnt how to change the font size because all of the controls are very high tech and you have to find the tools by going in to different folders. Now i know how to add color into shapes to make the logo more appealing but i could not do that because the images i choose had to of a thine line to color.



My photoshop image of RWS Report is very bad because i have personally never ever used photoshop so i did not know how to use photoshop and so i could not make my logo for RWS Report any better, so i know why it looks appalling and very basic. I also did not use any color in my logo so it looked very dull and boring. i really wanted to know how to get different fonts from the internet to try and put them into my photoshop to try and make it look better to try and get the higher marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment