Monday 2 September 2013

Saturday

I actually beat my high score on jetpack joyride and downloaded 4 stick cricket apps on the app store and I got well annoyed at my self because I kept on getting out, so I deleted one of them. Went back in time with the premiere ship years 04/05, then my sisters changed it over to ICarly, so I had a 2 hour fifa 13 session (scored a lot of sweaty goals lol.) Finally, I completed all of my homework and it was so boring that I had to have a sleep. Then a couple of hours later i woke up and my stomach was shouting at me to get some food so I had a high bowl full of Corn Flakes which was made even better with milk and watched Robson Greens Extreme Fishing which i really enjoy!!





Sunday

For most of the day I watched a lot of movies on sky movies such as Batman Returns, Real Steel, Shrek 2, Kick Ass and Happy Gillmor (such a funny film.) Then movies started to get boring so I watched super league rugby St Helens VS Hull KR great match St Helens just won 28-26. After that great game i listened to some drop the base and dup step with a little bit of pop.


1 comment:

  1. Some good detail included on your diary Ollie. It would have been nice if you had included some images of your games of Jetpack Joyride. You know you can take screenshots of your games? Make sure you're keeping up with your classwork too please.

    ReplyDelete